AOSD 2004: Call For Demonstration Proposals
|Demonstration proposal submission:
||November 7, 2003
|Notification of acceptance:
||December 5, 2003
||To be announced
Demonstrations are an excellent occasion for AOSD conference attendees to learn about emerging technologies and to interact with the developers of those technologies. For a presenter they offer an opportunity to share the technical aspects of their AOSD tool, system, or project. Demonstrations can range across commercial, academic, and corporate research systems. The demonstrations will be selected on the basis of technical merit, novelty, relevance to the AOSD community, and feasibility of presentation. The presentation should be focused on technical content and given by the technical members of the team. Product marketing is inappropriate in this forum.
All demonstrations will be scheduled twice. There will also be projectors and space set aside where any conference attendee can give an informal demonstration. A sign-up sheet will be available for scheduling informal demonstrations during the conference.
Demos of interest include (though are not limited to) those that describe:
- support for application of aspect-oriented paradigm throughout the development lifecycle
- new technologies for aspect weaving/compilation
- reverse engineering of aspects from existing software artifacts
The following information is required for a demonstration submission:
- Demonstration title
- Name, email, address, and phone number of the contact person
- Names and affiliations of the other presenters
- Description including
- Problems addressed
- Relevance to AOSD
- Uniqueness of design and implementation
- Underlying implementation techniques and technologies used
- A description of what the audience will see
- Hardware and presentation requirements
Proposals should briefly describe the technology or approach, how it
relates to other industrial or research efforts, including
references, and what are the expected benefits. The format for
proposals for demonstrations is:
- Four pages or fewer in length; and
- ASCII text (plain or HTML) or Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF).
Proposals for demonstrations should be sent (by email) to Siobhán Clarke at email@example.com.
For additional information, clarifications, questions, or special requirements, please contact the AOSD 2003 Demonstrations Chair: Siobhán Clarke firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edited by the AOSD Conference Committee. Send comments to: email@example.com