[aosd-discuss] How determine what is crosscuting in requierements level

Awais Rashid marash at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Thu Apr 10 00:27:47 EDT 2003

Anderson,

The early aspects workshops at AOSD 2002 and 2003 are good starting points:

http://trese.cs.utwente.nl/AOSD-EarlyAspectsWS/

http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/AOSD-EarlyAspects/

The following papers also provide some insight into this:

S. M. Sutton and I. Rouvellou, "Modeling of Software Concerns in Cosmos",
International Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development, 2002, ACM,
pp. 127-133.

J. Grundy, "Aspect-Oriented Requirements Engineering for Component-based
Software Systems", 4th IEEE International Sympsium on RE, 1999, IEEE
Computer Society Press, pp. 84-91.

A. Rashid, A. Moreira, and J. Araujo, "Modularisation and Composition of
Aspectual Requirements", 2nd International Conference on Aspect-Oriented
Software Development, 2003, ACM, pp. 11-20.

A. Rashid, P. Sawyer, A. Moreira, and J. Araujo, "Early Aspects: A Model for
Aspect-Oriented Requirements Engineering", IEEE Joint International
Conference on Requirements Engineering, 2002, IEEE Computer Society Press,
pp. 199-202.

Kind regards,

Awais.