[aosd-discuss] Aspect Oriented Software Architecture

Bedir Tekinerdogan bedir at CS.UTWENTE.NL
Sun Sep 28 18:10:43 EDT 2003

For more information on this topic you might look at the following sites:

Aspect-Oriented Software Architecture Design Portal (TAOSAD)
http://trese.cs.utwente.nl/taosad/

For a broader information on aspects at the early life cycle look at:
http://early-aspects.net/

Further I would like to suggest to check the web-sites of the workshops on
early aspects:

Early Aspects 2003- Aspect-Oriented Requirements Engineering and
Architecture Design
http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/AOSD-EarlyAspects/

Early Aspects 2002- Aspect-Oriented Requirements Engineering and
Architecture Design
http://trese.cs.utwente.nl/AOSD-EarlyAspectsWS/

I hope this helps a little.

regards,