[aosd-discuss] AspectJ parser

Eric Tanter etanter at dcc.uchile.cl
Wed Apr 5 13:56:38 EST 2006

Hi!

You might also look at the AspectJ-front project:
http://www.stratego-language.org/Stratego/AspectJFront

Taken from the web page:

AspectJ-front provides:
     * Modular syntax definition for AspectJ 5.0 in SDF. The AspectJ
syntax definition is an extension of the modular syntax definition of
Java provided by Java-front.
     * Hand-crafted pretty-printer for AspectJ. The pretty-printer is
an extension of the pretty-printer for the Java in Java-front.

AspectJ-front defines three variations of the AspectJ language:
     * AJF, which is the most liberal definition, where only real
ambiguities are resolved, for example by reserving keywords at very
specific locations.
     * AJC, which adds restrictions to the language (pseudo keywords)
to be more compatible with the official AspectJ compiler.
     * ABC, which reserves keywords in a context-sensitive way, thus
defining the language supported by the abc compiler for AspectJ.

Regards,

-- Eric