Fifth International Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development
March 20-24, 2006
This site is now archived. Are you looking for AOSD.07?
Please leave AOSD.06 Feedback here.
Aspect-oriented software development (AOSD) technologies enable the
modularization of crosscutting concerns within software systems. AOSD techniques and
tools, applied at all stages of the software lifecycle, are changing the way
software is developed in various application domains, ranging from enterprise to
The annual AOSD international conference is the premier event entirely
devoted to aspect-oriented technologies and practices, bringing together leading
researchers and practitioners from all over the world to discuss the latest
developments in the field. AOSD.06 is the fifth conference in this series.
Continuing the tradition of its successful predecessors, the program of
AOSD.06 will include:
- A research paper track presenting the newest research results
- An industry paper track presenting practical experience with applying AOSD technologies
- Several invited talks
- Tutorials on various topics and ranging from beginner to advanced
- Workshops for in-depth discussion of advanced topics
- Demonstrations of leading-edge technologies
- Panels on various related topics encouraging controversial discussions
- Birds of a Feather sessions
- A highly interactive student extravaganza
- A range of social activities encouraging informal discussions among peers
AOSD.06 will be held at the University of Bonn, Germany in the beautiful Rhine Valley.
The promotions contest is now closed! Thank you to all participants. Congratulations to Paulo Zenida of the Fénix@ISCTE project, the winner of the contest
Edited by the AOSD Conference Committee. Send comments to: webmasteraosd.net
|All images copyright Michael Sondermann, City of Bonn Press Office (Presseamt Bonn)