Welcome To AOSD
Take the modularity to the top
Aspect-Oriented Software Development, AOSD is made up of a team of motivated individuals with a strong interest in modularity and aspect-oriented software development projects and new developments. As a project website, our goal is to provide information on the importance of modularity in programming.
Books About AOSD
Aspect-Oriented Software development, AOSD, envisions a programming environment where modularization rules and the aspect-oriented software development projects.
Missionary Boys – the fantasy series of The Order, a place where novice missionaries are becoming men. Thanks to the awkward procedures of priesthood these boys are going through seriously tough task in order to join the cult.
Public Agent – find out what’s so special about those agents’ techniques when it comes to picking up clueless girls on streets of European cities. All they have in their pockets is some money… and heads full of smooth lines!
AOSD Conference 2002-2015
* Enschede, Netherlands – 2002
* Boston, Massachusetts (USA) – 2003
* Lancaster (UK) – 2004
* Chicago, Illinois (USA) – 2005
* Bonn (Germany) – 2006
* Vancouver (Canada) – 2007
* Brussels (Belgium) – 2008
* Charlottesville, Virginia (USA) – 2009
* Rennes and Saint-Malo (France) – 2010
* Porto de Galinhas, Brazil – 2011
* Potsdam, Germany – 2012
* Fukuoka, Japan – 2013
* Lugano, Switzerland – 2014
* Fort Collins, Colorado, USA – 2015