Seventh International Conference on
Aspect-Oriented Software Development
March 31st - April 4th, 2008: Brussels, Belgium
About the Conference
The International Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development (AOSD) is the premier conference on software modularity, with an emphasis on novel notions of modularity that crosscut traditional abstraction boundaries. The conference offers several tracks, including the Research and Industry Tracks, which bring together leading researchers and practitioners working in the fields of software engineering, programming languages, and software systems. AOSD welcomes submissions of high quality in all areas relating to aspects, ranging from foundational research studies to experience reports about applying aspects in projects. Papers that present elegant, instructive examples of aspectoriented programs are also welcome.
Continuing the tradition of its successful predecessors, the program of AOSD.08 will include:
- A Research Track presenting the newest research results.
- An Industry Track where architects and developers with experience in aspects gather to learn and teach.
- Workshops for in-depth discussion of advanced topics in industry and research.
- A coordinated educational program to provide foundations for research in the field.
- Demonstrations of leading-edge technologies.
- Panels that stimulate thoughtful discussion of controversial topics.
- Birds of a Feather sessions.
- A highly interactive Student Extravaganza.
- A range of social activities encouraging informal discussion among peers
- ›› News
- ›› Important Dates
- ›› About the Venue
- ›› Conference Chairs
- ›› Program Committee
- ›› Keynotes
- ›› Research Track
- ›› Workshops
- ›› Tutorials
- ›› Industry Track
- ›› Demonstrations
- ›› Social Events
- Student Extravaganza
- Local Information
- Postcard Competition
- Promote AOSD.08
- Call For Contributions
- Past Conferences