AOSD 2011 - Perspectives on Modularity
The International Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development (AOSD) is the premier conference on software modularity, with an emphasis on modular structures that cut across traditional abstraction boundaries. The conference offers several tracks, including the Research and Industry Tracks, which bring together leading researchers and practitioners working in such fields as software engineering, programming languages, systems, and others. AOSD welcomes submissions of high quality in all areas relating to aspects, ranging from foundational research to evaluations of aspect-oriented concepts.
The AOSD Conference is also committed to supporting students working in this area via a dedicated Student Rally programme. At the Forum students will obtain extensive feedback to their work, benefit from research events, and receive general academic skills training. All AOSD students are invited to participate in the AOSD Student Rally.
Continuing the tradition of its successful predecessors, the program of AOSD.11 will include:
* A Research Track presenting the newest research results. Papers submitted to this track will undergo a journal-like submission process comprising two phases.
* An Industry Track where architects and developers with experience in aspects gather to learn and teach.
* Workshops for in-depth discussion of advanced topics in industry and research.
* A coordinated educational program to provide foundations for research in the field.
* Demonstrations of leading-edge technologies.
It is important to stress that there are direct flights (without the need to change planes) from Europe (via TAP and Iberia) and the US (via American Airlines) to Pernambuco. See the Travel page for more information.
Highlights of AOSD 2011
* Two-round submission process, with the possibility of resubmitting papers on the second round.
* Broad view on aspects as any mechanism for advanced modularity
* Special track on Modularity Visions
* Tutorials are back.
Please email any questions to email@example.com.